Hi, thanks for the wonderful choice you have made and creating time to join us. This orientation will cover critical topics that will help you get your business off the ground. The following topics will be discussed:
- Your “WHY.”
- Goal setting
- Time management
- The 7skills in MLM success (CIPFERE FORMULA)
So before we get started I would like you to understand a few things about what is expected of you.
Will to learn
You should have an open mind and should be willing to learn and implement what you are taught.
Having started your own online business, you should be responsible and hold yourself accountable of how you run it. Anything that doesn’t bring value to your life should be abandoned e.g. wasting time either hanging out with your friends, watching movies, playing games and many others activities that don’t bring value to you.
Don’t get me wrong, and am not suggesting that you should stop having leisure time, simply reduce the amount of time you spend on leisure activities e.g. don’t spend more than 5hrs watching a TV show maybe watch 1 – 2 episodes per day instead of spending the whole day watching it.
In this business your inviter/up-line/sponsor will only give you about 20% of the skills you’ll need to succeed in this business, the remaining 80% is on you. The most effective way of accumulating the 80% is by:
- Carrying out your own research online about the industry of Network Marketing
- You can also learn how to go about your business through mentors – both online and in house mentors. (People who are succeeding in your company)
- Reading books about Network Marketing
- Attending your company’s training seminars in our offices
Accepting Rejection – Rejection Is someone turning down your offer of the opportunity.
In life everybody has faced rejection in one way or the other. In this business or in any other business you will face a lot more rejection than ever but you need to understand the following.
The most common reasons for rejection are:
- Ignorance in the market
- Lack of awareness in the market
- Lack of trust in you maybe because of results and how you brand yourself, and many other reasons.
So you should learn how to manage your expectations, have this in mind: some will, some won’t, and someone else is waiting for the opportunity.
The video below will help you understand why you shouldn’t be worried about rejection.
One last thing you should get to know is the fact that this is a network marketing business & Therefore you shouldn’t expect any salaries. Your income is totally dependent on your personal effort and the effort of the team you build.
We will walk and work with you but we will never work for you
We all have reasons that drive us in life. Your “Why” is that compelling reason that drove you into join GIF.
Some of your reasons could be:
- Earn a job replacing income
- Earn an extra income
- Pay your tuition fee
- Buy your car
- Change your neighborhood
- Build or buy a home
- Clear your debts
- Gain Time freedom
- Gain financial freedom, and many others
All these reasons are your dreams and should make you focus, work smart, motivate you when business is tough and motivate you when everyone you know discourages you or doesn’t support what you are pursuing.
Your “WHY” should be your guide and rock as you work out your Network Marketing business.
NB: If you don’t have a compelling reason for joining this business, get one and work towards it.
Goals are very important because they are a breakdown of our dreams into certain time frames that help us achieve our ultimate dream.
So you should set your goals in a SMART way. What is SMART?
- Time Bound
Your goals should be categorized in short-term and long-term goals.
Time management is a crucial factor in this business. We understand that you could be having other Engagements like studies, you are employed, family and maybe you have a business you are running. All those factors put into consideration, you also have to note that GIF business just like those other Engagements need time to be successful.
Don’t give yourself an excuse of you are busy with work or school, you well knew about it when you were starting the business so try and balance your time.
We all have 24 hours in a day to carry out our schedule or tasks we have set to do in that day, so how you use or manage your time will be very crucial in terms of generating income.
How to use your time
School or work (the most hetic day you can spend in class or work is 10hrs in a day)
Sleep (if you sleep for 6hrs a day it won’t affect your health or day to day performance)
GIF BUSINESS (dedicate 6hrs in a day on the minimum side to your business, if you can add more time it would be an advantage to you)
And you have an extra 2 hours to study,relax and do other activities.
This is an example of how you can use your time depending on your busiest days.
At the start of each new business you will have to sacrifice more time and dedicate it to your business so that it can take off.
BRANDING – This is the outlook of your social media accounts and profiles
Branding is crucial in any business, organization,company and you as an individual. It helps you get people’s attention. Remember, you are sharing your business opportunity with strangers so what will make them trust you easily is how you present yourself.
As a GIF Agent/representative or business person you will be Marketing and reselling the GIF web hosting services on the company’s behalf and for people to buy your Opportunity they have to buy you first. Meaning that your image counts a lot.
You also have to brand your social media account profiles to be professional that’s:
-Use your official Names in every social media platforms you are in.
-Your profile picture should be official and professional (preferably a studio photo)
-A good cover photo
-Your status/bio should be attractive, captivating and mature in terms of what you write.
Your post (what you share speaks volumes about your character) share topics that a neutral eg business, educative content, articles, testimonials of your GIF business and lifestyle.
NB: Never share topics that have 2 divides eg sports, politics, religion, tribe and etc.
Brand all of your social media accounts you have : fb, WhatsApp, IG and Twitter and others through the steps I have just mentioned.
Below are photos of members attending events and from the looks alone, one will believe the business truly works. It’s not a must you get yourself a suit, just be PRESENTABLE
Branding is crucial in any business because it’s an identity of who you are and what you represent.
As a GIF agent, how you brand yourself will determine how well you market and resell GIF’s products and services and the way the company is viewed by the market.
Some basic tips on branding your social media accounts to look professional
Your post (what you share speaks volumes about your character) share topics that a neutral e.g. business, educative content, articles, testimonials of your GIF business and your lifestyle.
NB: Never share topics that have 2 divides e.g. sport, politics, religion, tribe and etc. If you have to take an approach that won’t hurt your brand.
The 7 skills to Network Marketing success (CIPFERE FORMULA)
What is the CIPFERE FORMULA? It is the sales process that one needs to follow so that he or she can succeed in this company or business.
What does it stand for?
- C – Contacts
- I – Inviting
- P – Presenting
- F – Follow up/close
- E – Enroll/Upgrade
- R – Retain/coach
- E – Events
- (B.O.M’s, Team meeting’s, Training, organized company events like retreats and team bonding events)
The above listed skills are discussed in details below:
How do you get contacts? You get contacts by prospecting And prospecting is the art of exposing your opportunity to as many people as possible to get leads.
There are 3 ways of getting contacts
- Personal contacts
- Online contacts
- Offline contacts
-Your Diary if you keep one.
When you start your own business e.g. your own restaurant or boutique you’ll obviously share it with your friends.
If it is a restaurant you would have invited all of your friends or the people you know to come and eat at your place.
If it was a boutique, selling clothes, you would have invited all of the people you know to come and buy clothes at your store.
When it comes to your GIF business you should do the same whereby you share/show the opportunity to all of your friends, family members, work mates and school mates so that they can be your first customers.
NB: As you are sharing your Opportunity to your inner circle, know that not everyone will join your business. You should work with numbers and the minimum number of people you should have referred is at least 150 people if you can do more it would be an advantage to you.
Your inner circle (people you know) should be invited by your up-line because you being new to the business your friends might ask you questions that you may not be in a position to handle.
You can use social media platforms and job sites to get contacts of prospects.
E.g. of social media platforms:
And many others but we are going to major on the 3 most popular social media platforms used by many.
First you have to start with Branding as we discussed earlier. Facebook gives you a lot of methods to interact with people e.g.
- – Sharing your opportunity to people through GROUPS
- – In-boxing people on MESSENGER or chatting with them about what you do.
- – Timeline and tagging; you can share with people about your GIF business on your timeline and tag your friends to reach more people.
- –Your Personal Page– you can use your page to share about your lifestyle or the lifestyle of other business members, motivation, inspiration and educative articles through your blog.
- First build a professional brand
- Put your real Name
- Professional Photo
- A good status or Bio.
- -Instagram is about gaining followers.
- So for you to gain followers first you have to be:
- Always share something to keep your followers engaged and there are various things you can share lifestyle which is most important, inspiration, motivation and you can also share articles.
- (And also remember NOT to share topics that have 2 divides)
- Always like other people’s post that how you gain followers.
- – You can DM or inbox your followers on your opportunity.
- Brand your WhatsApp
- Use Real Names
- Professional picture
- Use a nice status both the static and one’s that expire after 24 hours
- A good status, it should be either motivating, captivating, inspiring or creates curiosity.
- On WhatsApp we have various methods you can use e.g. Picture status
- You can share your lifestyle or your business partners lifestyle e.g. achievement in the business, testimonials either yours or of your business partners and team bonding events or company events.
- we also have the groups which you can join and interact with the members and share with them your opportunity via inbox.
- – Fliers
- – Business cards
- – 3rd party contacts
- – Referral forms
- – One metre rule (one on one invitation)
- – Events like Birthday parties, graduations in general social events.
- – Print media e.g. magazines, newspapers
- – Digital media like radio advertisement, radio talk shows
But The last 2 options above are expensive.
The purpose of making an invitation is to create curiosity about the opportunity you are offering in detail through a seminar, webinar, video or one on one presentation.
NB: It should be brief and formal (using English)
And you can do an invitation using:
- A phone call saves time and gets instant feedback when talking to your prospects. This is not always recommended for beginners because someone may ask you questions you may not be able to respond instantly
- Email (But it’s pretty slow)
The purpose of presenting is to share with your prospects on how your company works and how they can benefit working with you.
There are many ways you can present your Opportunity to your prospects e.g.
-B.O.M’s (Business Opportunity Meetings)
These are company organized business seminars conducted by the company’s management and its members at specific days and times.
– Online presentation e.g. webinars conduct by you or the company, video presentation and written presentation.
– One on One- this is a sit between you and your prospects and you take them through a presentation of your business.
NB: It’s very important you know how to do a One on One presentation because it will give you confidence, it will show your prospects that you know your business and you will provide coaching, mentorship and support once they join your business.
What it is follow-up?
It is keeping in touch with your prospects by creating a bond of friendship between you and your prospects.
The purpose of follow up is to help your prospects in make a decision to join your business. The following will help speed up the process:
– Providing support, mentorship and assuring them that you will be there to guide them every step of the way.
– Share your story or journey (results that you have achieved in the business) that will give them the confidence that the business works.
– Show them how the services are benefiting you or other members, maybe in terms growing someone’s business online and how the services are helping you or another person to make money.
-Get to know their dreams or what they would like to achieve and show them people in the business who have achieved their dreams and also you can share what you have achieved.
“If you want to achieve your dreams help others achieve theirs and you will definitely achieve yours.”
And lastly the purpose of follow up is to keep in touch with your prospects not necessarily to remind them about your business but to create a bond of trust and friendship. You can contact them once in a while to know of their well being maybe about school, work, Business or family.
” Your prospects don’t care how much you know about the business but how much you care for them.”
This is a very crucial step that you need to know by heart and it’s a very simple process.
– To Enroll is simply the sign up process whereby you are helping your prospects to create their own GIF accounts under you.
Below is the guideline that will help your prospect enroll:
This is the procedure for creating your own account
– Visit https://crowd1.com
– Click REGISTER
– Type sponsor username
– Fill all fields as instructed and after you are through cross check whether you have entered your details correctly.
– Click on continue
– After you are through, a verification email from Global Internet Fortunes will be sent to your email address immediately to verify your account
– Login to your account and familiarize yourself with it.
This is the process of purchasing a suitable package based on your budget or ability. You can refer to the presentation to learn about the packages
You can pay using bitcoin, Mpesa, bank to bank tranSfer or the easiest and most convenient way which is GIFT CODE. A gift code is simply a combination of Digits and alphabets that is created on the site by a member who has funds in their CROWD1 account. You send them cash, they send you the code. It is also another way of withdrawing your money
Retention is a very crucial part of our business because it’s where the money is. Before you can be able to retain others you must first retain yourself and how are you going to do so by doing the following:
Your dream is what is going to keep you in business when times are tough, because this is a business just like any other you will face challenges.
What will keep you in the business are the goals/dreams you’d like to achieve.
In any business you will need skills and knowledge about your business and the industry you’re in. This will enable you gain traction and scale your business thus higher profit margins. So seeking knowledge is very important. It ensures your growth in business.
“Your income will never surpass the level of skills you have.”
Getting results is very important because it is what keeps you in the business. You will need money for up-keep and also money to achieve your goals that you have set out. You must work so that you can get the results.
Keeping a Positive Mental Attitude (PMA) will maintain your passion in the business. To maintain PMA you can watch motivational videos on YouTube (BE INSPIRED and VIDEO ADVICE) or read books.
Make it a habit to always interact with your in-house mentors, people who you admire or look up to. You can always meet them and they can assist you and mentor you.
As a company we understand the importance of holding events. The events help members to bond and enhance team work. The events also give each member an opportunity to learn from other members. We offer various types of events e.g.:
– Members Training
– Team Meetings
– Team bonding events
– Company events (Christmas party, incentives and many other events)
Members training seminars is where you can learn a lot about how to grow your GIF business and also learn how to use the services.
These training seminars are offered in various locations in Kenya: Nairobi, Nakuru and Eldoret and other training centers will be opened by the company in major city or town when demand arises.
Regular Webinar Training will be offered from time to time by the company for people who are in other locations either locally or internationally.
Thank you for creating time to read through this. Kindly write me a detailed summary of what you have learnt.
Always feel free to talk to me on 0729833983 via WhatsApp whenever you have any questions or issues
Remember to subscribe to this site for future posts